The Revelation Chruch International, headed by one pastor Gabriel Ibe has finally reacted to viral reports that he has hoodwinked Moesha Boduong in parting away with her properties since she became a born again Christian.
According to the church, the only exchange between them is when Moesha joined their congregation 6 weeks ago. It has widely been alleged that Moesha sold her Range Rover and other valuable properties and donated the proceeds to her new pastor.
This was also reinforced by Aisha Modi who has heard in audio lambasting the man of God for Moesha’s predicament.
In a statement posted on the official Instagram page for Revelation International Church, the church denies all allegations. It also informed the public that Moesha is with her family and receiving the necessary treatment. It reads;
The leadership of The Revelation Church has noted the various comments and remarks on social media in relation to our sister in Christ Maurecia Boduong.
Ordinarily, the church would not have responded as our focus is on her recovery and wholeness. This response has become necessary in order to set the record straight as follows:
- The last few days have been quite challenging for us all, especially after a video of Maurecia was circulated on social media. It is worthy of note that as soon as the church was notified, we immediately mobilized resources, escorted her from the scene and took her to her home.
- The following day was spent praying with her alongside some of her family members, and after discussions with her and with her family’s consent, we took her to a safe, and private space on Tuesday 13th July, away from distractions so as to expedite her recovery process with all related costs being borne by the church.
- During the evening of Wednesday 14 July, her family members made a decision to take her back home and she is currently in their care. We were in the middle of our weekday service when we were called and informed of this development, and we respect their decision.
- We would like to categorically state that at no time has Maurecia or any member of her family given any properties, cars or sale proceeds to either the Lead Pastor or the church. This is verifiable and any other claim is a blatant lie from the pit of hell.
- The church has not given Maurecia anything to eat or drink as being purported by certain individuals. Such careless statements are tantamount to defamation and will be treated with the seriousness they deserve including legal action if it becomes necessary.
All the church has done since Maurecia came to worship with us for the first time 6 weeks ago is to consistently show her the love of Jesus Christ. This is the core of our assignment as a community.
We are committed to a continuous demonstration of God’s love to our dear sister Maurecia through fervent prayer, care and support in every way we can.
We trust God to complete the work He has started in her life according to His Word in Philippians 1 v 6. We want to use this opportunity to appreciate all our members for their patience and steadfastness. For all those that prayed and stood by us during this season, God bless you and fight for you.
The storm is over in Jesus Name. AMEN.