Tuesday, July 5, 2022
HomeSportsWatch Shatta Wale's Address To The Nation

Watch Shatta Wale’s Address To The Nation


Multiple award-winning Ghanaian musicians, Shatta Wale-born Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr, have proposed a national agenda to push Ghana music forward.

While speaking in his State of The Nation Address at the Shatta Movement Headquarters on Wednesday, June 2, 2021, the Ayoo hitmaker asked that there should be the institution and enforcement of a national agenda to prioritize Ghanaian music.

According to him, Ghanaian music should be given 90 percent priority on the country’s airwaves with the remaining 10 percent spread across music coming from other countries.

Shatta Wale indicated that for his proposition to work, “all hands needed to be on deck” including media houses, event organizers, the government, and all concerned stakeholders.

Click Here To Read Our Top Stories For Today

Send Your Stories to email: editor@mynewsghana.com or Whatsapp: 0576270779

Related articles

Stay Connected


Latest posts