When we talk about controversies in Ghana, one of the household names that quickly come to mind is “Osebo the Zara Man”. We all know him as a Ghanaian fashionista whose outfits are often talked about a lot.
Apart from that, most people know little about him. Well, that is going to change after reading this article.
During an interview with Abena Ghana, the host of The Journey on Adom TV, Osebo revealed some facts about himself that you need to check out.
- His real name is Seth Appiah Boamah
- The reason why ‘Zara Man’ is added to his name is that he sells Zara stuff, and the name of his shop is 24/7 Zara Boutique
- He got his name, Osebo from his pastor, Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo
- His hometown is Nkenkeso in the Ashanti Region of Ghana
- He stopped schooling at JHS Form 4
- He went to Italy and Germany with a forged passport from one of the guys who took him when he was pushing the truck
- His mother sold her sewing machine and twelve cloths (12) to pay for his airline ticket
- His passport was seized by one of the Airport workers before he took his flight to Italy
Now, we all know a few facts about Osebo the Zara Man that was hidden behind his celebrity lifestyle.
Send Your Stories to email: [email protected] or Whatsapp: 0576270779