Is another move on the cards for Keylor Navas?
Navas felt he had little choice but to leave when Real Madrid signed Thibaut Courtois in 2019.
He is facing a similar situation at Paris Saint-Germain, who are trying to lure Gianluigi Donnarumma to the French capital.
TOP STORY – TRIO EYEING NAVAS
Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Keylor Navas is attracting interest from Manchester United, Juventus and Milan, according to Marca.
Navas’ future is in doubt, with PSG reportedly poised to sign Milan star Gianluigi Donnarumma on a free transfer.
This comes despite Costa Rica international Navas extending his PSG contract until 2024 in April.
– Diario AS reports Real Madrid are prepared to offer star captain Sergio Ramos a new contract. Ramos is set to become a free agent and the Spaniard is said to have been unhappy with the club’s offering of a short-term deal on a reduced salary. The 35-year-old has been linked with former club Sevilla, United and PSG among others.
– Juventus have started preliminary talks to sign Bayern Munich’s Corentin Tolisso, says Sky Sport Italia. Juve are also interested in Sassuolo midfielder Manuel Locatelli.
– The Telegraph reports Manchester City are now open to giving Raheem Sterling a new deal. Sterling has been linked with Arsenal and Madrid.
– Atalanta are dreaming of signing Juve defender Merih Demiral, reports Calciomercato. Lille’s Sven Botman and Torino defender Lyanco are also targets amid centre-back Cristian Romero‘s links with United.
– Fabrizio Romano says there have been no talks between Arsenal and United regarding Donny van de Beek. The Netherlands international struggled for game time in his first season at Old Trafford.
– According to the Daily Star, United could tempt Tottenham into selling Harry Kane by offering Anthony Martial, who has also reportedly been offered to Madrid. Kane is believed to be keen on an exit amid links with City, Chelsea, Madrid, Barcelona and PSG.
Send Your Stories to email: [email protected] or Whatsapp: 0576270779