Residents of Begoro in the Eastern Region of Ghana were shocked when personnel from the Ghana Fire Service arrived at a scene where a house was burning with a taxi instead of a fire tender.
According to reports, the fire tender in that part of the country has developed a fault for over a week now but they have not been able to raise money to fix the fire tender.
When calls were placed to the Service of the said fire, officials of the Fire Service left their offices rented a taxi and moved to the scene just to watch the house burn.
Residents are in a state of shock that this could happen in a country as civilized as Ghana.
They express disappointment in the failed system while they stand there watching the burning going down up in flames.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/ 2021